[stylist] Icicles and Myrna

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Thu May 17 15:19:59 UTC 2012

Wow! Lynda, I think you just interpreted my poem  better than I ever have.
My father was not educated at all and as I got  older I realized how
brilliant his mind was. He did feel some guilt because the  genetic defect that
affected two of my brothers and myself came from his  genes.  I told him once
that I would never forget the 'icicle' and he  patted my arm and said 'me
too, mon petite, me too' and I knew then that my  father truly did understand
us and had all along.  He just didn't know how  to express it very well.
What a lesson he taught me!

Myrna

In a message dated 5/17/2012 9:41:54 A.M. Central Daylight Time,