[stylist] R: Post Cards from Prague

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Thu May 17 18:14:41 UTC 2012

Linda,

I like this collection of poems very much. While I enjoyed each
individually--perhaps the first the most, since it tweaked my mind's images
of Prague, gray and tall spires-- I think they work exceptionally well as a
thematic group. Thanks for sharing. Plus, your timing is most fortuitous.
The Writer Magazine is having a Travel Essay contest (deadline June 15) and
this afternoon my plan was to sit and draft 2 essays--one about a trip I
took to the Grand Canyon, another a trip my wife and I took to Switzerland.
Thanks for helping me get into a traveling frame of mind.

chris