[stylist] The Poem is attached here

Andi adrianne.dempsey at gmail.com
Sun May 20 15:23:12 UTC 2012

Lynda
First of all let me say I love this poem.  It is beautifully written and it
made me think.  I love peaces that draw my mind to analysis, getting gears
to turn.  I have read this poem over and over again and found it could be
about many different things.  I read it as a whole and line by line and
looked at it in different ways, but I still do not know what it is about.  I
have several theories and each time I read IT, IT TAKES ME DOWN A DIFFERENT
PATH.  For this reason I love it.  It intrigues me, however I am curious as
to what your thoughts were when you were writing it?  What is it truly about
because I have too many possible ideas as to it's meaning and subject
matter.  Thank you for giving my brain something to ponder on.

Andi