[stylist] The Poem is attached here

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun May 20 15:36:35 UTC 2012

Hi Andi,
I am laughing out loud - you are so funny!
I love your comments.
It is like a fine painting. If the artist gives away the secrets to it's
creation, it takes away the magic and mystery. So, I will leave it for you
to enjoy and bring your own meanings to it.
Also, like a painting, it requires three things:
    1. The author who writes the poem
    2. The poem itself,  speaks for itself
    3. The Reader of the poem who brings meaning and         life to the
poem as it is read. YOU help to invent             the poem as you read and
imagine and interpret.

Three keys to all my work:  Jung, Mythology, Nature

Thanks so much for your response - you made my day and it was already a
fabulous DAY!

Lynda

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road