[stylist] The Poem is attached here

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun May 20 17:30:31 UTC 2012

Myrna and Andi,
Yes, it is so true what you both have said.
The reader is the one who brings those words to life. they have lived in my
mind as I wrote them but I always know that what I am thinking will be very
different than the person who reads them later on. the big bonus for me is
that someone has read them in the first place. We write never knowing if
anyone will ever read what we have written. It is a gift when someone reads
a poem I have written and responds to it in whatever way it has taken them.
Even if they say that hate it, it is still a response. If the poem is
successful, it will take on a life of it's own, far beyond where I might
have been when I wrote it. Once we have finished the poem, we send it off to
the world.

I also want to say how much I love talking to the others here who write
poetry. I am not now part of any kind of writing group, and I am retired
from  the classroom, so this contact is so positive and enriching to me. I
am very glad to have found this group.

Lynda River Woman