[stylist] The Poem is attached here

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Sun May 20 15:41:18 UTC 2012

And Lynda, you have made my day!  I loved Andi's  comment as well.  I read
your poem too and was thinking the same  thing.  How many directions could I
take this?  This is the joy of  writing and of reading to me.   My motto of
writing has always been  that I may give the words life but it is the
reader who provides them their  heart and soul.
Thank you for a wonderful read and the words of wisdom  ...
Myrna

In a message dated 5/20/2012 10:37:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time,