[stylist] I have so enjoyed all the shared writing on the list in the last few days

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Thu May 24 18:53:22 UTC 2012

Unfortunately, I have not had time to comment on each  as I am providing
day care for my 17 month old grandson for a few days.  He  has a tummy bug and
cannot return to his day care provider yet.  Can I say  that grandma is
tired at the end of the day?
Back to the writing.  Superb stuff all the way  around! It's such a joy to
read the diversity of writing and get to know other  writers through their
words.  When the baby is napping I do get to write a  little and may share
something later today.

Myrna