[stylist] Poem inspired by Dante/

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu May 24 23:14:49 UTC 2012

Lynda,
I love this  poem. It seems to me a villanelle except minus the rhyme
pattern. It expands my vision to know that this can be done with such good
result.
This will cause me to Google Dante. So much of what you write keeps me
moving on in search of new worlds of form and words to express these worlds.
Jackie