[stylist] feedback/critique request - thanks

The Crowd the_crowd at cox.net
Fri May 25 15:34:29 UTC 2012

I loved that last part about the dear. I especially liked that you put in
the hearing her part too. It made it incredably powerful.

I've seen the ocean, moutains, and Death Valley. I've seen snow and forests.
I've seen the mighty Red Woods, and all of that before I went blind at ten.

I've never seen the Grand Canyon while sighted, or blind, for that matter,
but I felt like I was there and could smell the heat and snow of it.

Thanks!
Atty