[stylist] Capturing Images in the Early Morning in May

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri May 25 19:53:08 UTC 2012

I am back in frosty Idaho and finding that my email is quite full. :)  Our
plan is to move down in July. The rental managers will hopefully be more
cooperative at that time as I do not want to buy until I get established in
area and learn my way around so that I do not get stuck buying in an area I
do not like. I think finding work will be easy as I already have many leads
and the area will provide a great outsource and plenty of inspiration for
my arts. Grabbed some rocks to tests some things on. I am ready to get
started. Did miss talking to you all. Namaste, Eve

>>> 3rdeyeonly%40gmail.com<http://**nfbnet.org/mailman/options/**