[stylist] A new conversation about the sestina

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri May 25 20:34:24 UTC 2012

Could be a good converstaion. I also need to understand form and rulles of
said for before making attempts. I mainly just write what come out of me
and then have no idea what to call my works. Sometimes I am not even sure
if they are considered poetry or stories. Would love to hear more on
subject from inspired writers in the know. Note that I say 'inspired'
writers. :) Eve