[stylist] Off-topic- healing arts and sister lists

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 15:55:51 UTC 2012

Hey,

I have no problem with this topic being discussed here or elsewhere. I
know several sister cites have been established through Yahoo. The blind
Cook list has one as do the blind students for political discussions.
>From what I understand, it's not difficult to start a sister cite
through Yahoo, and I believe NFB NET will list it on their listserve
page if associated with the Federation and blindness, but this is
something others would know more about than I do.

Side note, I find it interesting that certain organizations espouse
open-mindedness in society when it comes to "certain" views towards
blindness, and yet many of us remain close-minded ourselves when it
comes to other perspectives about blindness and life in general. Just
saying. Someone already said this here, but there are so many mysteries
in life we know nothing of or have lost the knowledge of. To refuse to
crack our minds a bit seems equally ignorant.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan