[stylist] Using Facebook

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon May 28 18:15:49 UTC 2012

I was thinking of the comment that Facebook is hard for blind people to use. I don't think that is accurate at all.  It is not a site that is strictly visual. Many, many blind people use Facebook all the time.  You might be missing out on a lot of new friends, good information, and FUN by not doing FaceBook. I love it and I am on all the time.
My friends who are blind send this advice:

Most of us use the mobile page because everything is much simpler, and less cluttered. If you are not using it just go to m.facebook.com and try it out.

There are some great writing resources on FaceBook -

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117

724 758 4979