[stylist] New Moon and Eclipse today

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Tue May 29 18:13:03 UTC 2012

Lynda,
Ah! What a poetic mind can do with this rare "ring of fire."
I like it though it would take much time to research the Japanese names.
I like the concept of thinking about a new life and revelations by
inscribing wants in a vellum book, and perhaps eclipsing what went before
and discovering the new.
I did not observe what I might have seen that night, but experienced it in
my imagination.
Jackie