[stylist] Desert Ghost attached here

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Nov 4 23:10:32 UTC 2012

Eve,
I want to thank you so much for making the attachment you sent. You have
done this sestina in such a powerful, yet simple way. I have never read one
with the short lines. I find it extremely effective, including use of just
the one word, "eternal" as a line of its own.
I love form poetry, and this is one form I have always found to be
difficult. You have made it flow naturally, and all of the remarks about the
content showed that you touched many people.
Wonderful poetry.
Jackie.