[stylist] My poem Poetry's Ummmmm Best attached as document

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Nov 4 22:26:54 UTC 2012

Myrna,
I apologize that I have taken so long after asking that you do your poem
as an attachment. I just love it. I am a fan of personification when done
well, and this is masterful
I have been struggling to write a poem for our AZ Annual Fall Conference,
"Chasing the Muse." You refer to the muse in such a clever way. "While paper
mused... And Muse papered..."
The entire poem is clever, well done, and very original. You have combined
so many basic concepts, like meter, free verse, rhymed verse, even ink and
pen reversing a cliché.
I do hope you have found a market for your poetry.
Sincerely,
Jackie