[stylist] Critiquing question- quoting other sources

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 05:12:04 UTC 2012

Michelle,

No problem. I'm no expert, but I have a lot of experiencing writing
material and quoting or paraphrasing other people and sources. I have
written material, both academic and PR material like news releases and
feature stories, using almost every style guide-- MLA, APA, Chicago
manual, associated press, etc.-- so I try to be helpful when I can.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan