[stylist] Writing prompt- gratitude

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Nov 8 14:16:05 UTC 2012

Eve

I've been thinking about your piece. I sure felt your passion, that came
across well - good job on that. The part that struck me during the reading
was - how much of this is Eve's opinion and like some of the things you
reported that others were saying, like where did they come from? Again, it's
believability in my head was greatly compromised. Somewhere in there  I felt
you needed to help the reader know that this wasn't just your rant,
something based upon rumor and/or on some small splinter faction that really
didn't deserve being given airtime! So yeah, I would like to see this again
if I could see just who and where these - very interesting views life.)