[stylist] Writing prompt- gratitude

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 18:25:54 UTC 2012

Robert, I thought I had made that clear in the first line or so. I was
speaking of comments to a particular FB link that was posted. I did not
think it necessary or appropriate to name eacch writer of each specific
post when there were so many that I was speaking of in a general manner.
Hence the words 'some' and 'many'. Also, just to let you all know; there
were paragraphs when I hit send, but I have no control over what the
virtual copy editor does after that. This is why I also attached. Thanks
for reding. Eve