[stylist] Eve, op-ed

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 21:18:06 UTC 2012

Chris, I was in no way saying that your advice was wrong. I just had no
idea what an op-ed was or what most things are called. I was, in my mind,
comparing my piece to a Paul Harvey type, but on further reflection I think
it is more of a Beck or Limbaugh type (though of course from the other
side). Supposed to be heavy on the controversy and light on the factual
content. The kind that gets people stirred up. And stirred up it has done.
You would not believe some of the comments I have gotten from both sides.
Really funny stuff. I don't remember if it was you or someone else asking
about the identity of Hank Hill, but he is an American cartoon character.
As I told one person though, that his identity was questioned, their
response was, "It doesn't matter." Not sure it does. It's supposed to give
a laugh and make one think. I think it served its purpose. ;) Eve