[stylist] Any news from our east coast friends?

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Nov 12 16:10:48 UTC 2012

Our son and his family live in Silver Spring, MD. I was very relieved to
know they had not lost power in their block and that the winds did no real
damage to their home. My heart is sick when I watch what is transpiring in
NY and NJ. Desolation and dispair. In particular, I am so concerned about
the elderly who are still without power and help in the high rise buildings.
It must be a living hell for them to go through. My husband and I just love
Queens, and always stay there when we go to NY. We are so sad for what has
happened in Queens - unbelievable.
Lynda