[stylist] Any news from our east coast friends?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 10 00:54:02 UTC 2012

Shawn,
Here in the DC area. We lost power in a widespread area.
You escaped the power outage, wow. My home lost power for a day but no trees
down this time.
So, overall the storm wasn't as bad as I thought. In fact, I had a day off
school so my family went out to lunch together since my brother closed up
work early. The federal government closed, public schools and universities
closed and lots of businesses closed in anticipation of the storm so people
could stay home where its safe. So it was kind of nice having a day off but
we lost power Monday night.
It was cold, but I know it could have been longer and worse. We
got power back fairly quickly and then I listened to the news and no longer
was a power outage statistic.

Stay safe as we approach winter.
Ashley