[stylist] Introduction

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Tue Nov 13 13:18:19 UTC 2012

Amy

Welcome abord.

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Amy McGarrah
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:28 PM
To: stylist at nfbnet.org; writers-chat at nfbnet.org
Subject: [stylist] Introduction

Hello everyone,
My name is Amy McGarrah.  I've been a member of this division, but I had to leave for awhile.  I'm not really sure where to begin with my intro, so I guess I'll start at the beginning.
I'm totally blind.  I've been a writer since I was 12 years old.
At present I'm working on getting my bachelor's degree in communications and public advocacy at Madonna University.
This semester I'm taking a public speaking class and I love it!
I have dabbled in multifle genres of writing over the past 20 years, but at the moment I'm work on my own biography and several pieces of fiction.
That is all I can think of for now, but if anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask either here or email me offlist.
Amy