[stylist] Introduction

Amy McGarrah amyemcgarrah at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 11:55:07 UTC 2012

Hello Bridgit,
My goodness, it sounds like you have your hands
full.
I am geffting my bachelor's degree in communications with my
specialty being public advocacy, and once I'm done with that I
want to get an MFA in creative writing.
There are a lot of people, (at least here where I live, Michigan)
that don't have a single clue about Braille or how to deal with
people with disabilities, so I would like to try and change that.
I have two essays that I will be putting together that will
probably take up the rest of this week.
Amy