[stylist] PDF

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Nov 13 14:48:16 UTC 2012

One other option that is available within the PDF reading software, there is
an option found within the file-menu under save --- where you can save that
PDF document as a text file. (Granted, the format will more than likely be
mixed around some, but hey, that is one way to get the text out of the
document, if you want that.