[stylist] Aine prompt on gratitude: poem

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Nov 13 15:56:23 UTC 2012

I agree with you Chris! The other things that makes me like this section is
that is takes us into her thought process - giving it that postmodern
sensibility of layering the thoughts amid the events and bringing our
consciousness back to the fact that this is  person writing a poem - the
actual action of the activity embeddeded within the poem being written.
Lynda