[stylist] William the Conqueror; some thoughts to ponder

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 22:54:07 UTC 2012

Bill, I was thinking of your piece last night and two things kept coming to
mind. First is if you could somewhere in it make a statement of what it is
you wish to conquer rather than civilizations I think it would be very
strong and make a positive connection. Second thing was the image of Heath
Ledger in his final joust in A Knight's Tale where he wore no helmet or
armour and was riding with nothing other than the power of his name as he
yelled "William." That was such a powerful scene in a movie well worth
watching over and over. I do not know if there is anything you could gain
from that image, but it is what came to mind. I think it means that knowing
who you are, in your case William, will enable you to overcome and
conquer all obstacles. Just something I wanted to share as your piece ended
up sharing more with me than you could know. Thanks, Eve

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/****options/stylist_nfbnet.org/****

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/****options/stylist_nfbnet.org/**<http://nfbnet.org/mailman/**options/stylist_nfbnet.org/**>