[stylist] CK Gratitude prompt, plus bonus track

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 06:11:07 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,
I really, really liked your story.  I felt bad for all that Emily
had to go through, and though what she did with Patrick was
wrong, she was still very emotional.
The story made me wonder what Bobby was thinking, and what kind
of a person he really is.  You showed times when he wanted her to
do everything for her, as well as a single time that he helped
her.  I wonder if he really cared for her, or what.
The other character that interests me is Patrick.  What reason
would he have to flirt with Emily if he already has a family of
his own?
Keep it up.
Vejas