[stylist] CK Gratitude prompt response

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Mon Nov 19 20:00:59 UTC 2012

Thanks to those who took the time to read and comment on my writing.

Aine, Emily actually chose the homeward path. You'd have to know a bit of US
geography, as I didn't make it clear, but the sun rises in the east, and
that's the direction of Maine. I also don't make character maps/sketches for
short stories, but instead imagine the characters as I write them and see
where they go. When I started the story, I was going to have Emily go to
California, but then it seemed right to have her go back home.

Atty, I very much appreciate your words of praise and support.

Vejas, I can't really say why Patrick did what he did. I know that about 50%
of marriages end in divorce, and both men and women too often stray. Just
look at the news lately, and how General Ppetraeus, a seemingly impeccably
honorable man, had an affair with his biographer. Unfortunately, it happens.
Thanks for your kind words about my story.

Eve, I sent you the story as a word attachment and I hope you can read that.

chris