[stylist] Comments on CK gratitude prompt

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 23:56:43 UTC 2012

No problem. And don't get me wrong, this is already a strong beginning,
but in the spirit of providing constructive feedback, I looked for areas
that could be even stronger. For a simple writing exercise, this is
really good, and as usual, I enjoy your style and voice.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan