[stylist] thanks for the comments, plus more on male and female gender

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 05:31:41 UTC 2012

Hi,
I appreciate that you enjoyed my story and took the time to make
comments, especially since today is Thanksgiving (but it'll
probably be tomorrow by the time you see it lol.)
Robert and Chris, thanks for the grammatical corrections.
Eve and Chris, yes, it would have been strange for a textbook to
have swear words.  Therefore I could maybe have the teacher print
out a sheet with the words and want the kids to learn them.
Eve, both Milena and Danny were to blame in this scene.  Milena
was mad because Danny climbed onto the fountain and she wanted it
all for herself.  But in adition, Danny splashed her and she
pushed him.
So about this gender thing.  It's a subject that I'm quite
interested in.  In doing research for it, I've come up with
different opinions of this.  First there's the clueless people
that go "it's the man's choice because the male determines the x
or y chromosome." Many say that losing a child is common and
there's no proof that people can carry a certain gender.  But
then there are people who have had a long list of children, and
one gender survives and another is always lost.
In my character's case, since multiple-birth pregnancies are so
risky, it was most likely an unlucky coincidence that the 2 that
were lost were just boys.  I used this to show the reason why
Danny's sisters and mother valued him so much.
Have a great rest of the break.
Vejas