[stylist] public relations

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 26 00:04:40 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I’m in a PR introduction class and need to craft a pr plan for promoting intermurals at school.
Our professor only gave us vague instructions and not really a template. I do know that you need objectives, a stragety and communication to make the plan. I have ideas for the communication part such as surveying students for interest, then promoting the program online, facebook, school newspaper and bulletin boards.

So, any tips? Any good websites for pr plans? If you have done a pr plan and want to share, i;’d like to see it! Share on or off list at bookwormahb at earthlink.net. I will not use your ideas, trust me. I just want a sense of the format and content structure of a pr plan. Only one example in our text unfortunately.

Thanks.

Ashley