[stylist] Learning Project Writing Plays

kec92 at ourlink.net kec92 at ourlink.net
Mon Nov 26 01:45:14 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Thank you for you comments. I will be working on the editing of the script once I finish a more complete draft. Eve, I'm doing this more in the style of Tenesse
Williams. His style is similar to how I am writing this play.

Chris, I haven't seen the play you have mentioned. But I'm starting to volunteer and get involved with the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, queer,
Questioning, and intersex (LGBTQQI) community. It's quite tragic how many commit suicide, bullied, and killed. I've become friends with some of the people in
this community, and I'm trying to put their issues into this play. I'm trying to make a statement through this play that it's okay to be who we are, and expressing
who we are is so important.t It is like being a family when I am with the LGBTQQI community, so I am doing this to help raise awareness.

Thanks,

Keitei

On Sun 11/25/12  7:39 AM , Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com sent: