[stylist] Bridgit RE: Slate and Style

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Oct 5 17:45:14 UTC 2012

Shawn (Bridgit, too)

On using your stories --- The first one you mention, that was in "Slate &
Style" ("S&S") a couple of years ago, sure the rights to it are yours, do
with it as you wish.

On the second story, the one that was in our 2011 contest --- if it was
targeted to be published within "S&S," I'm thinking that it would have been
used by now. Though, granted, Bridgit may have had it in the line-up for the
spring issue that has yet to come out. Bridget is still dealing with some
special circumstances with motherhood, and plans to get the next issue  of
"S&s" sometime in November. So I'll send this to Bridgit's inbox with the
added "Bridgit" in the subject field. And she can tell you what is what - if
it is in the mag and merely awaiting its publishing debut.