[stylist] update: about brave new world

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Oct 17 15:14:56 UTC 2012

It is as I recall all about philosophy of class systems - people being
genetically engineered to be worker drones (their bodies, their minds and
desires). You wonder if that type of society would engineer to eliminate the
genetically blind - or maybe - like some cultures from our past who when
finding a slave kid that could do music, the owner would blind that kid so
he would concentrate more on sound and not be distracted with vision and end
up a better musician.