[stylist] A Discovery

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Oct 17 19:38:08 UTC 2012

Friends of the written word:
I just have to share with you the FIND that I have had today! OMG, my feet have not touched the earth.

I just finished reading this book by Anne Carson:

http://www.amazon.com/Men-Off-Hours-Anne-Carson/dp/0375707565/ref=sr_1_13?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1350501584&sr=1-13&keywords=Anne+Carson

Something happens to me whenever I discover literature such as this! It makes me feel like I have completely missed my calling in life -  how I respond to work about and from archaic or ancient civilizations! The art. The Literature.  The ideas. So alive.

This book has opened another door for me - an author to read. I have made a list of her books, and now my own journey has begun. I want to read everything this author has ever written.

Is anyone else here familiar with this Canadian author?

Lynda