[stylist] Let's get busy

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Oct 21 03:49:02 UTC 2012

A sestina, huh?  I won't even pretend to understand it but I like how you
kept it going by having her look in all the directions.
(I hate it that when we all copy stuff into the body of the e-mail that the
format goes away.  Not your fault.)
I haven't written anything for a while due to writer's block but have been
filling myself with poetry.

I was going to post and ask why these guys are considered classics but then
Vejas dared to ask why his book was considered one--which I wholeheartedly
agree with him about--but responses properly chastized me for my daring to
wonder, too.

Barbara
.

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg