[stylist] Let's get busy

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 04:52:03 UTC 2012

Oh thanks. I didnt know it did that. I do also hate that as it is hard
enough to appreciate the rythym of poetry with our programs. Glad you were
able to get something out of it. I am curious as to who you are
questioning, but I understand your hesitation at asking. Criticism is never
fun and it has been wondered if it may be a cause of the silence. Well, I
definately do not have writer's block. I just don't have enough time to get
it all out of me. I have too many projects in the works at the moment and
have decided I must devote my time to finishing this one book. Got quite a
bit of it down and just finally came up with a title last night when I had
an epiphamy as to why I am writing it and where it has come from. Aside
from the occasional poem or short story that comes out, I am working
diligently on this one project. Want to hurry and finish it though so I
could get back to another that I had put on the back burner when I dreamt
this one. (sigh with hand up and head back) Oh the troubles of
inspiration.      hahaha   Well, post some of your poetry if you could.
Would love to read it with all my spare time.   Also have to read For Whom
the Bell Tolls as a poem I shared with my local writer's group was likened
to it. Oh, and ask away... As my Auntie Kathryn used to say, "Don't let the
turkeys get you down." Eve