[stylist] Writer's project

kec92 at ourlink.net kec92 at ourlink.net
Wed Oct 24 19:11:23 UTC 2012

That is a great idea! I would love to learn more about poetry, and I am pretty good at writing plays. I could help with that area. It is a great idea to learn from each
other about things that we ourselves do not know much about, but have an interest.

Thanks,

Keitei

On Wed 10/24/12  9:00 AM , Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com sent: