[stylist] Writer's project

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 29 21:26:56 UTC 2012

Lynda,
Yes, I'd support and participate with classes on the phone and follow up
written notes.
Well, when we have a volunteer we can begin. I also learn in multiple ways.
But I prefer learning via hearing something like a lecture or discussion
first. I learn via interaction; a reason why I do not like online classes.

Ashley