[stylist] Writer's project

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 28 21:57:40 UTC 2012

Eve,
I think it’s a great idea, but lets do it on something other than facebook!
Something more easy to use. For instance a form.
Another idea is simply communicating the lessons via the conference calls.
This sounds best. Its much easier to communicate teaching in person to
person talk versus something online. That enables people to ask questions to
the instructor
and discuss tips, strengths and weaknesses of writing.
Also, as Robert said, the text of the lesson could be put on the website.
That would be the best of both ideas; having a written form and a
discussion/lecture via phone.
The handouts could be anything the instructor wished; I'd suggest a summary
of the lesson. Then a worksheet or prompt to practice what we learned.

Given that some people say they are not tech savvy, I don't think facebook
would work too well.

Ashley