[stylist] writing prompts, welcome, and facebook

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Mon Oct 29 13:33:11 UTC 2012

Hi Aine,
Yes, that is right, the FB page would be an addition to the
conversation/class via phone. And, I agree that it needs to be private - it
is for our members only - and each person would be added to the FB page by
the administrator. That is how it works.  The ones I belong to are very
successful with lots of participation and fun among the members.
Members of the Writer's group, can invite a friend to join the group as they
would have to be a Writer's group member to be able to be on the FB page.
It is a compliment to the list as it is, and not anything that would take
people away from this list - it is an additional perk that comes with being
a member of this list, in a way.

Rains are beginning here in PA now, and we are to have snow as the week
progresses. Hope everyone is safe and out of the storm.  Last night, for
hours, we heard and saw emergency personnel going by, as a local mill was on
fire - just across the creek from my house - about 1/2 mile from here.  I
believe it has been completely destroyed by fire - not good at all for our
little community to be losing even more jobs - the recession has hit western
PA so hard you just feel so sad and now, something else, this fire that will
take away lots more jobs here.

Lynda