[stylist] writing prompts, welcome, and facebook

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Oct 29 18:09:46 UTC 2012

I'm anxieously looking forward to it!!!!   I can't seem to get motivated to
write.  What is it the folks say about the muse?  I've been reading quite a
bit and I enjoyed doing those prompts last year.

The problem with me and critiquing is it has to be absolutely awful for me
to reallypoint out something.  You are such an engaging writer to me that
the only thing I ever pick up in your stuff is the occasionally misspelled
words.  I, myself, get comma crazy or comma shy and I don't have JAWS set to
read all punctuation.  (It's easy to change, I guess, so I should learn to
take advantage of it.)

I hope all of you who are going to be affected by this stormwill be safe.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg