[stylist] writing prompts, welcome, and facebook

Aine Kelly-Costello ainekc at slingshot.co.nz
Mon Oct 29 18:55:42 UTC 2012

Hi Linda,

I'm really sorry to hear about the fire and recession etc, I hope
Sandy doesn't hit too hard.

I personally reckon the Fb group should be "closed" rather than
"secret" so people who don't know about this list can see it is
there.  Because isn't part of the point of doing this in the
first place to let more blind writers access it than those who
have stumbled across the e-mail list? :) There could be a system,
like say every time a person not belonging to this list requests
to join, the admin sends a message saying "Please tell us why
you'd like to be a member of this group" or something, and if
they don't respond they don't get in, in order to keep out people
who perhaps shouldn't be there?

Just some thoughts :)

Aine