[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 102, Issue 21

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 04:16:18 UTC 2012

Jackie,

Thank you for your kind words. You are always so supportive of my work.

I have had a new editor the past year for the blog, and we have very
different views on writing and editing for that matter. She wants me to
take a new approach, one that I don't fully agree with, but until I find
new work, I will continue with the Live Well blog despite our creative
differences, or in the case of my editor, lack of creativity.

Life certainly has changed since Declan was born. I still can't believe
we have this little being. Every time I hold him, which is most of the
day since he insists on being held constantly, grin, I am just so amazed
I have a baby. Then you add in his rocky start; we seriously didn't know
if he would make it at first. Well, my amazement is just a part of daily
life right now.

I hope you continue to read the blog even though my voice and style have
been a bit stifled in my opinion, but I guess that's what working with
an editor can be like. My first editor was just great and the best
experience one can have with a first editor.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan

Message: 25