[stylist] Monthly assignments & writing prompts & Slate & Style

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 04:23:51 UTC 2012

It would be great to advertise any monthly classes the division hosts in
Slate & Style, the division's magazine. The mag is only published
quarterly, but we can place a generic ad in each issue inviting readers
to check Stylist out each month for the classes, and list possible
classes just to give people an idea of what to expect.

And S & S can publish a prompt each issue as well. When anyone posts a
writing prompt, they can send it to me, and I will also keep my eye out
for them on Stylist, and I can use some to place in the mag.

Also, anyone teaching a class can submit an article on their respective
class to be considered for S & S. I'm always seeking articles for the
magazine. Articles can be up to 1500 words, and can discuss anything
about writing on any form of writing.

This is a great way to bring some cohesiveness Lynda mentions to the
division and its forms of communication.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan