[stylist] Writers' Division Telephone Gathering for September -- Yes, David Wolverton-Farland

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Sep 5 02:44:13 UTC 2012

Dear Writers' Division Member (Put this in your calendar!!!)

As they say (I wonder who first wrote this) the third time is a charm! And
so it will, David Wolverton wants to spend some time with us. And so, he has
agreed to join us on Sunday September 30th So at 8:30 PM ET, 7:30 CT, 6:30
MT, 5:30 PT, join us on our monthly gathering!

The number to call is- 1-218-339-4300

The ID code- 568839Pound

(David didn't have the date and time in his calendar --- Like you all
will!!! And so will Dave and I!!!)

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee