[stylist] Want to write the 2012 NFB Letter from Santa? Read the below text from a message I just received. Let us jump on this

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Sep 13 03:42:45 UTC 2012

Read the below text from a message I just received. Let several of us jump
on this! I've asked for samples of past years letters.

What else do we need to know about this opportunity?

Dear Robert,

As you may be aware, each year the NFBJI sends out letters from Santa to
children whose parents request them. Although I haven't received
confirmation that we will do this program again this year I wanted to get
out front with my request. Would you or another member of the Writer's
Division be interested in writing the letter from Santa? We wouldn't need to
have the letter in house until November 1, also if it would be helpful I can
send you letters from previous years. I am guessing that I will know for
sure by the end of the month whether or not this program will happen this
year, although it will most-likely be sooner than that.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Cordially

Meleah

 Ms. Meleah H. Jensen, MS

Education Program Assistant

Jernigan Institute

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

200 East Wells Street

at Jernigan Place

Baltimore, MD 21230

Phone: 410-659-9314 ext. 2418

Fax: 410-659-5129

E-mail: mjensen at nfb.org <blocked::blocked::mailto:mjensen at nfb.org>

Web site: www.nfb.org/education
<blocked::blocked::http://www.nfb.org/education>

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee