[stylist] NFB Writers' Division- September Telephone Gathering- David Wolverton-Farland

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Sep 18 16:17:30 UTC 2012

Dear Writers' Division Member I'm writing to remind you to Put this in your
calendar!!!

The third time is a charm! And so it will be. The award winning science
fiction and fantasy writer, David Wolverton wants to meet with us!

spend time with us. And so, he has agreed to join us on Sunday September
30th So at 8:30 PM ET, 7:30 CT, 6:30 MT, 5:30 PT, join us on our monthly
gathering!

The number to call is- 1-218-339-4300

The ID code- 568839Pound

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

 <http://www.nfb-writers-division.net> http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee