[stylist] two Creative Access Fellowships for month-long studio residencies to be awarded to artists and writers who are blind

Kerry Thompson kethompson1964 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 19:55:36 UTC 2012

Sorry, Robert. I didn't mean to upset or confuse you. It's just that
less than two weeks is not much time to prepare, depending on what the
application requires. I ended up not reading the application after all.

I wish any applicants from the Writers Division good luck with their
applications.

Kerry